Storm windows serve as an extra layer of protection keeping heat in your home but cold air (and snow) outside, while simultaneously protecting your windows – an expensive investment in your home!
Storm windows are available for most types of windows. They can be installed on interior or exterior of the primary window. For the most part, interior storm windows offer greater convenience than exterior windows. A great option to choose when you’re looking for an interior storm window is Foamtite.
Below are some benefits of Foamtite:
- Reduce condensation
- Effective against damaging moisture on wood areas with applied finishes
- Replaces annual plastic window applications
- Replaces the screen on many operable casement windows
- Can be used with stationary units and other window types
- Lift handles (black only) applied for easy installation and removal
- Available in six colors: Bronze, Driftwood, White, Mocha, Green, and Linen
- Black Foamtite weatherstripping for a positive perimeter seal
Contact our residential team for more information and pricing at (920) 233-3333.