A new front door will make all of your guests say wow when they come over to your house! It will leave a great first impression and have your guests talking about it for days.
It may seem odd that a front door can make that big of an impact, but it’s true. Perception is everything. The perceived value of your home, while different from the actual value, is vitally important to home selling. Potential buyers will form an opinion about your home’s value within 10 seconds of seeing it in person.
Therma-Tru has everything you need to find that perfect door – luckily, we’re a Therma-Tru dealer! Entry doors come in wood, metal and fiberglass. The larger the door and more elaborate the design, the more it will cost. With very little maintenance, a Therma-Tru fiberglass door can bring your home years of durability, curb appeal and energy efficiency. Find out what door type is the right choice for your home.
- Energy efficient – offer up to four times the insulating R-Value of wood.
- Require minimal maintenance – won’t warp or rot like wood, or dent or rust like steel.
- Offer beautiful wood-grain or smooth finish looks – can be stained or painted.
- Feel warm and inviting to the touch – like a real wood door.
- Offer the best advantages of wood and steel – without the limitations.
- Energy efficient – offer good insulating value.
- Less maintenance, depending on the environment – won’t warp or rot like wood.
- Can be less expensive.
- Easily dented and scratched – which can lead to rust.
- Can only be painted, not stained – and paint chipping can be common.
- Conduct temperature – can feel cold or hot to the touch.
- Offer beautiful wood grains for a high-end look – can be stained or painted.
- Feel warm and inviting to the touch.
- Scratches can be easily repaired.
- Require regular maintenance. Finish will fade – refinishing recommended every one to two years.
- Absorb moisture – which can cause finish to peel or bubble, and doors to warp or rot.
- Least energy-efficient option compared to fiberglass and steel doors.
- Can be more expensive.
Omni will help you create a beautiful, durable, and energy-efficient door to add a custom look to your home. We specialize in repair, replacement and new construction! Let us help you create that wow factor for your home! We’ll even come to you and take measurements for no extra charge. Stop and see our showroom at 3530 Omni Drive in Oshkosh.